Review: Dove Intense Damage Repair Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner


The consequences of using ordinary products may lead in damaging the reality. I solely trust in using brand categories and new launch products. Ever since I know, I have changed lot many shampoos and tried home remedies for my dry long hair but the outcome remains same in a day or two. My hair was suffering ultra brittleness, dryness and split ends before I made a genuine come back to my old shampoo and conditioner-”Dove”. Its been two weeks I am using Dove-Damage therapy hair mask, shampoo and conditioner and it works. My hair are back in breathing. It was dead, rough, frizzy and unresponsive but now my hair flows like waves in the blowing air. My hair looked and felt amazingly soft.


I felt both surprised and delightful when I had received wonderful surprise package from Dove-Team for the review of newly launched Dove shampoo with keratin activities. I know I am little late in reviewing this product but believe me I am more than happy writing lately with full gratification. Everytime I wash my hair I feel the aroma of this shampoo whole day in my nerves too.
Products received:
  1. Intense Repair Treatment- Hair Mask
  2. Dove – Intense Repair Shampoo
  3. Dove- Intense Repair Conditioner

How to apply? When it comes to your hair, there is no way to hide damage. So the only thing you can do is, repair it with “Dove”. I wash my hair every alternate day, which averages to 2-3 times a week despite knowing the fact I have long hair.
  1. Before shampooing your hair, use the hair mask once or twice in a week. It is the natural process when weather changes your hair started behaving abnormally but this mask actually restores upto protein losses to make hair soft and smooth.
  2. After 3-5 minute rinse off the hair mask completely and wash your hair ggently with Dove Intense Repair shampoo. Ensure to squeeze out the mask and shamppoo properly. Using extra quantity of shampoo is also harmful.
  3. Apply the conditioner, leave on for a few minutes and rinse.
  4. Then pat dry my hair and apply a serum if required. Usualy I use whenever I have to go out in the dust.
Aftereffects:
Dove intense repair shampoo n conditioners are the synonyms for silk it contains keratin actives when helps in nourishment of hair. The product`s aroma is really good, it’s like a fresh, clean fragrance.
  • The consistency of the shampoo is a little thinner than other shampoos I’ve used and in my hand it feels pretty “light.” When I tilt my hand it slides of easily.
  • The conditioner is only a little thicker than the shampoo. If I don’t squeeze my hair out nicely before putting it on, it glides off my hair.
  • Immediately after washing my hair feels soft (like the cuticles are all smoothed down).
  • I lose a lot less hair when I wash the product out. That is probably because the product moves around so easily, there’s no pulling or tugging while putting the product in or washing it out.
  • I really don’t feel the need to use the serum with the shampoo and conditioner.
  • It contains sodium laureth sulphate, which has been talked about a lot on this forum. The shampoo I was using before this is sulphate free. This foams more than my first shampoo, but it washes out pretty easy and my hair isn’t rough when I wash the shampoo out, like it is when I use other sulphate containing shampoos.
  • My hair is actually shiny after use, which doesn’t happen with my normal shampoo and conditioner until I use serum afterward.
  • On day two (the day I skip washes), my hair is very oily when I wake up in the morning.
  • On day two my scalp is itchy and there is a lot of buildup on it; by evening I feel like have to wash my hair again.
  • And my hair falls limp and is totally flat, especially at the roots.
you can also refer my earlier articles and hairy tales
Hairy tales 

MRP Rating 
2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hola! Welcome to MyReviewPad by (me), 'Jasmeet Kukreja'. I am an engineer by profession and currently a full time home maker and a blogger. MyReviewPad is all about carrying all kind of reviews be it Fashion, Travel, Beauty, Technology and you just name it, I will add that to have new experience. My another personal blog runs by a name of WandersandWords / www.girlwhowrites.in