Review: Chambor Dazzle Transfer Proof Smooth Eye Pencil


Hey ladies, Hope you are doing well!

Today's pick is an eye-pencil of chambor. 
Product: Chambor Dazzle Transfer Proof Smooth Eye Pencil
Ref No. :2991
Price: Rs 545 (Indian Rupees) old price now available in 595 revised prices!
Quantity: 0.25 gms
You can buy Online:

My Take On!
After all the trauma of eyes infection (reviewed in other article) I badly needed the reliable one because I was so concerned either I should go for any eye-kajal or not. Finally , found one I can blindly trust. The glossy base and one stroke is enough to get the jet black color. There is no eye-etching and stays until you remove from makeup-remover. This one is best for sensitive and watery eyes. There is no need to rub number of times to get the actual color. Dazzle eye pencils are also available in different shades from which Black and Turquoise are the best ones I am using these days. My eyes really looks dazzling!

Pros:
1. Perfect pigmentation and a glossy base kajal. You can apply according to your choice of making it darker.
2. A quick applicator.
3, water-resistant
4. long lasting for whole day
5. fine shining quality with gloss effect.
6. Retractable and twisty as no need to sharpen like pencil.
7. This does not smudge or spread around eyes. Smudge free completely!
8. easy to use as an eye-liner also. 
9. Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist tested!

Cons:
1. The pencil tip does not go inside once you rolled on to apply.
2. Thin lines are difficult to achieve once the tip gets blunt or older.
3. Expensive as compared to other brands, Lakme eye-conic, Maybelline, Colorbar!




I am not sure if people believe in spending money for good and reliable cosmetics but I truly in support of this. I adore the shades and no harm in spending Rs500+ for such a sensitive part of your body. Your eyes are precious, never use local or non-branded stuff that does not suits you. It may lead you to pay a lot, seriously.


Chief-Point : Highly Recommended!
 

         P.S> All pictures are taken from my personal blog which was previously known as emotestar.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hola! Welcome to MyReviewPad by (me), 'Jasmeet Kukreja'. I am an engineer by profession and currently a full time home maker and a blogger. MyReviewPad is all about carrying all kind of reviews be it Fashion, Travel, Beauty, Technology and you just name it, I will add that to have new experience. My another personal blog runs by a name of WandersandWords / www.girlwhowrites.in