Review: Organic Harvest Face Wash


Hello Everyone,

I hope all Indians might have enjoyed Deepawali (2017) with full enthusiasm. It was my first Diwali in Washington State and really enjoyed the surroundings with colorful lights and candles. Diwali is the festival of hindus (Indians) and they celebrate exactly the way people in western countries celebrate the Christmas Eve.

Today I am going to have a review on Organic Harvest face washes (3-in-1 and Skin Lightening)  that I am using it from last few months. Organic Harvest is an Indian Home grown brand. It was last Dec'16 I found that product in one of the local grocery stores in India and after using it for a month I actually got a stock for me here in US. The good news is Organic Harvest products can be shipped worldwide now.

About the Product 

1. Organic Harvest 3-in-1 Face Wash Insta Fresh





This Face Wash is called 3-in-1 because of its three main purposes - Cleansing, Scrubbing and Whitening.  It is a Paraben free formula with no added Mineral oil and Animal Ingredients. The active used in this face wash is pure Ribose, a natural pentose obtained by biotechnology from com seed sugars. It stores energy to the skin for a global anti-aging action. It has irregular-shaped granules (as shown in the image above) which are soft enough to prevent scratches on the skin.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Pure Ribose, Scrubbing beads and Polyquaternium 79 surfactant base.

2. Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash 





This one is a cream based face wash enriched with a naturally driven surfactant, cleanses your skin to have lightening skin tone. A Morus Alba (White Mulberry) extract, helps in skin whitening, brightening, shining and lightening. NATRUE certified and natural plant derived active, used in this face wash has NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factors) for longer motorization.

Price:
Price varies from country to country
I got 3-in-1 face wash in Rs 395 and Skin Lightening in Rs 375. from India

Links to Buy: 
Organic Harvest 3-in-1 Face Wash
Amazon.in
Amazon.com
eBay
Herbalusastore

Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Face Wash
Amazon.com 





Direction to Use: 
Pour into palm and apply to thoroughly wet face. Work lather. Scrub it for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

My Take On: 
Its been more than 10 months I am using Organic Harvest Face washes. I recommend 3-in-1 Face wash for Summers and creamy based skin lightening in winters though both can be used in any weather type. These face washes are also for all skin type. My skin is quite normal and sometimes combination type in winters.

I really liked the green colored packaging (organic color) when I first had a look of this product in an Indian store. Fragnance is also quite nice. There are some Pros and Cons I have experienced which are enlisted below.

Pros: 
1. Bothe Face washes have nice smell that stays in your skin for sometime
2. 3-in-1 is granaul scrub based and Skin Lightening is creamy based
3. Cleanses well
4. Exfloiates the skin smoothly
5. A refreshing feeling after the use
6. Both Face washes are for any weather or any skin type
7. I have normal skin type so it does not dry much as my previos face washes did dry my skin.
8. Use daily once or twince (in a day)
9 It is an organic product, should be 100% vegan as it claims Paraben free formula with no added Mineral oil and Animal Ingredients.

Cons:
1. Scrub particles are very mild. I think if 3-in-1 face wash has one of the purposes as scrubbing then granuales can be little more wild. But it is still not a con for those who like mild scrubs

2. Both face washes claim to be lightening and whitening the skin, I mean really. I did not feel it works for that purpose. I am using this product from months and it did not lighten my skin.

Anyways it makes me think when people here in USA or in other western countries like to tan their skin and take sun baths for tanning like Indians. And, Indians always look for the whiter, brighter products to be used. I do not think any product can lighten your skin tone. Why anybody would want that? I leave this question to you all.


MRP Rating
3.5/5

Chief Point - Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hola! Welcome to MyReviewPad by (me), 'Jasmeet Kukreja'. I am an engineer by profession and currently a full time home maker and a blogger. MyReviewPad is all about carrying all kind of reviews be it Fashion, Travel, Beauty, Technology and you just name it, I will add that to have new experience. My another personal blog runs by a name of WandersandWords / www.girlwhowrites.in