Review: COLORBAR: Pro Mini kits


Hey Gorgeous!

These cosmetic stalls on shopping malls sometimes make you crazy and it becomes difficult to ignore even a bit sight on them. You can not go ahead without a side look on branded cosmetics there. Yeah! they are intelligent enough to attract women! A few days back I was roaming inside a mall, was not in a mood to buy anything still I told you cosmetics stalls can bring your intention down.


They did it! I have unconventionally bought a very tiny beautiful colorbar nail-enamel kit having 4 different royal colors in one pack. Truly it was worth finding because one large 15ml nail enamel you can buy in 400rs and in this pack you will be getting 4 different shades of 5ml each in just 500rs. 

Have a look, all colors will drive you crazy! 
POP! GOES MY HEART!
Product: PopMini Kit: Colorbar Price: 500 Rs.  You Can buy Online : ColobarCosmetics Product Tag Line: Truly, Madly and Deeply "She acts like a summer and walks like a rain."
I recommend this product with a smile!
     P.S> All pictures are taken from my personal blog which was previously known as emotestar.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hola! Welcome to MyReviewPad by (me), 'Jasmeet Kukreja'. I am an engineer by profession and currently a full time home maker and a blogger. MyReviewPad is all about carrying all kind of reviews be it Fashion, Travel, Beauty, Technology and you just name it, I will add that to have new experience. My another personal blog runs by a name of WandersandWords / www.girlwhowrites.in