Review : HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener





Hello Everyone,

We all know about the significane of HairCare. Hair is another treasure more than any expensive jewelry for girls/womens. We all can flaunt just by making different hair-styles and not using even a pinch of make-up can make any girl special on its own way. So, why to make a compromise? We should be very careful while choosing hair oil, shampoos and even hair-style electric machines. I love experimenting with my long hair. Sometimes I make the simple braid or french braid and most of the times I like to keep them straight open. So, for that, I really needed a good quality hair straightener for my long thick hair. When I was in India I did try some branded electric hair machines like Philips, Panasonic, Revlon, and Vega. But being in the USA I wanted to try some brand made in the USA. So, here it is, I bought HSI Professional hair straightener. It's been almost a year I am using this straightener and hardly got any issue. This is an amazing product for all hair type. A beautiful pouch, one hand glove, the sample of HSI hair argon oil and a hair-style booklet were also included along with the hair straighter. Normally other brands do not provide all in such cost.

Product: Made in USA
Price: $38.05 (may vary in different online stores)
Quantity: One Hair Straightner, One hand glove for heat resistant small sample pack of hair argon oil and hair styling booklet.
Links to Buy: 

My Take On - 

Pros -
1. Effective and consistent results for all hair type (thick or thin or frizzy)
2. Easy to use
3. Performance is good and longevity.
4. Rapidly reaches its maximum temperature which is 450 degrees. 
5. Nothing is perfect in this world so I won't call it perfect but at less than $50 you can not beat the value.
6. Can be used for different hair styling i.e Straightening, curls, Waves

Cros -
Honestly, I tried to straighten my hair and also made wavy curls, I did not find any negatives. But yes
1. An extra hand glove (I mean for both hands) would be an advantage as I do feel the heat on my both hands while straightening the hair. Perhaps, the reason is I have long hair.
2. Some customers might find a blade little short. For me, it was good as I am okay to spend a little more time with this handy straightener.

MRP Rating 
3/5

Chief Point - Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hola! Welcome to MyReviewPad by (me), 'Jasmeet Kukreja'. I am an engineer by profession and currently a full time home maker and a blogger. MyReviewPad is all about carrying all kind of reviews be it Fashion, Travel, Beauty, Technology and you just name it, I will add that to have new experience. My another personal blog runs by a name of WandersandWords / www.girlwhowrites.in