Review: Lakme True Wear Color Crush Nail Enamels


Hello Ladies,

Here is my review for Lakme True Wear Color Crush Nail Enamels
 

Product: Lakme True Wear Color Crush Nail Enamels
Shade Number = 24
Price: Rs 150
Quantity: 9ml. 
You can BUY online:
 
My Take On!
After Colorbar the most reliable nail-paints i found is Lakme Color Crush. The thick glass shaped bottle impressed me a lot almost in all fancy shades. I was out with my friend when no.24 was the random pick and believe me it was worth spending . This color goes with all outfits which shines and gives the grace of red and dark magenta. I am loving this color especially in the weather of Mansoon and it pores my hand with full of red and glossy shine.

No.24 is gorgeous red colored alike but all shades of color-crush is truly worth buying. You have to just apply once and it will itself spread uniformly and smoothly. Have a look!


Pros:
1. Combo of red and magenta.
2. one coat is sufficient but for a better stay, 2 coats are must.
3. A quick dry enamel.
4. long lasting for 3-4 days.
5. sexy and gorgeous color.
6. fine shining quality with gloss and matte effect.
7. Range is absolute and worth buying.
8. color lock technology.
9. Resins and chip resistant.

Cons:
  1. From my end, No cons Bingo!
Available Shades: 

Chief-Point : Highly Recommended!

 P.S> All pictures are taken from my personal blog which was previously known as emotestar.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hola! Welcome to MyReviewPad by (me), 'Jasmeet Kukreja'. I am an engineer by profession and currently a full time home maker and a blogger. MyReviewPad is all about carrying all kind of reviews be it Fashion, Travel, Beauty, Technology and you just name it, I will add that to have new experience. My another personal blog runs by a name of WandersandWords / www.girlwhowrites.in