Review: Max Factor Lipstick and nail-enamels


Hey Gorgeous!

The product of this week I picked up is Max factor. The combination of classy lip gloss and vibrant nail-paint is sufficient to look smart. Isn't? Have a look!

Product in my bag: Max Factor Lip Infinity Lipsticks, pan-stik foundation, max effect lip gloss and mini nail-polish.
Price:
Rs. 660 Lipinfinity lipstick
Rs.660 Panstik Foundation
Rs.440 Max effect lip gloss
Rs.200 Max effect mini nail enamel

You can BUY online:
AMAZON MAX-FACTOR NYAKAA EBAY
My Take On!
The original long-lasting lip color is the perfect way to make a lasting impression. Now with a new applicator for true bold color that stays put all day. I am more of Lakme, Revlon and Colorbar products. I was noticing since long my real bhabi is more into Mac and Max-Factor products. I have recently tried few of her collection and found bit different from what I use.
Lipstick are available with a pack of 2. One is transparent white chipstick balm with different shades of lipsticks applicator.
I have a got a sexy white max-factor handy bag free with buying more than 1000rs max-factor cosmetics.
How to use?
Apply lipstick applicator first , wait for a minute to let it dry and apply moisturizing balm. Reapply the balm topcoat regularly throughout the day.

Moisturizing balm gives a smooth finish with luscious shine. It is water proof, available in intense colors and log-lasting as claimed by the products. There are 24 vibrant and light shades are available in market

The draw-back I found is that it leaves more dryness after 2-3 hours of use which seems to flake off from the center of lips even after the usage of moisturizing top coats. Also, pretty expensive comparing other brands.

Max-Factor pan-stik foundation is for a convenient, fast fix. The creamy texture provides a soft, dewy finish. Helps conceal pigmentations, birthmarks and blemishes. Smoothes away fine lines and wrinkles. I found this concealer handy for touch ups - on the go. It is also a good to use under eye for the girls facing dark-circles. 

The next range of nail enamel is little high than Lakme and colorbar probably because of its glitter and shine effects
 

The color I picked was vibrant glittery orange which can only go with a dress of black and orange colors. There are wide 36 on-trend colors available. It is quite handy for your bags. It was thick but not long-lasting. The more I washed my hands in water it seemed to be vanished from nail corners.



Available Shades of Lipstick and Max effect lip gloss: 
 
Chief-Point : Ok Product. Not much recommended!
 P.S> All pictures are taken from my personal blog which was previously known as emotestar.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hola! Welcome to MyReviewPad by (me), 'Jasmeet Kukreja'. I am an engineer by profession and currently a full time home maker and a blogger. MyReviewPad is all about carrying all kind of reviews be it Fashion, Travel, Beauty, Technology and you just name it, I will add that to have new experience. My another personal blog runs by a name of WandersandWords / www.girlwhowrites.in