What happens when you receive Mrs. Meyer's Cleaning Kit?

 Grove Collaborative


Who does not like to have free stuff? Even if I were a very rich person I would always be this much excited to receive FREE Yeah absolutely worthy FREE stuffs. So this is what happens when you order one Mrs Meyer's Kit of price of $20 or more, you receive four or more pieces gift set absolutely free with your order.

It was like other day when I randomly clicked on one Facebook Link and got to know about Mrs. Meyer's Cleaning products. They advertise few times a year about this exclusive offer to buy cleaning products / more through Grove Co.

I signed up right away in that moment and ordered few household products I really needed for our new home.

Do you want to know what stuff were there exactly in my KIT? I am so excited to show you all this.


The whole kit was of worth $49.39 with FREE shipping because they provide 2 months FREE VIP trial to all new Grove Collaborative customers. That means you will get 60 days FREE shipping on all your orders no matter how often you buy. Then, I got discount of $28.57 on those FREE gifts and I ended up paying just $20.82.

This is to note that you can cancel or pause your Grove Co. VIP / Monthly subscription anytime so do not worry about getting free membership after signing up. 

Also, Make sure to tunred off the Auto Shipment in your Grove account if yo do not want the same stuff to be delivered every month / after specfic time period. 




Trust me when I compared all the products, quantity and quality levels that I ordered, Grove co deal was offering way much less than the local stores (Target, Walmart) and Amazon Prime.

Is not it worth deal?

So, Do you wanna have a look on my order details?





What best thing I like about these products is that most of them are available in many different scents (Basil, Lemon Verbena, Honeysuckle, Geranium, Rosemary, Radish Lavender, and Bluebell.).

Here are the products I ordered-



1. Method All purpose Cleaner - Honey-Crisp Apple Scent
    Grove Price - $3.99
    Quantity - 28.00 Oz

Price Comparison - Click Here

2. Method Wood for Good daily clean 
    Grove Price - $5.89
    Quantity - 28.00 Oz

Price Comparison- Click Here

3. Mrs. Meyer's Hand Lotion - Lavender Scent
   Grove Price - $4.99
   Quantity - 12 Oz

Price Comparison - Click Here

4. Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap - Lemon Scent
   Grove Price - FREE
   Quantity - 16 Oz

Price Comparison- Click Here 

5. Grove Collaborative All purpose Cleaner - Concentrate 
   Grove Price - $5.99
   Quantity - 1 Oz 

Price Comparison - Available in Grove co. online store

6. Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap - Lavender Scent
   Grove Price - FREE
   Quantity - 12 Oz

Price Comparison - Click Here

7. Mrs. Meyer's Multi Purpose Cleaner - Honey - Tuckle Scent
   Grove Price - FREE
   Quantity - 16 Oz

Price Comparison - Click Here

8. Grove Collaborative Glass Spray Bottle - Green Shade
   Grove Price - FREE
   Quantity - 16 Oz

Price Comparison - Click Here

9. Grove Collaborative Wallnut Sponges - Pack of 2 
   Grove Price - FREE
   Quantity - 2

Price Comparison - Click Here

*Please note that Grove currently does not ship to Canada, Hawaii, or Alaska.

 Click here to learn more & get your free Mrs. Meyer’s kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hola! Welcome to MyReviewPad by (me), 'Jasmeet Kukreja'. I am an engineer by profession and currently a full time home maker and a blogger. MyReviewPad is all about carrying all kind of reviews be it Fashion, Travel, Beauty, Technology and you just name it, I will add that to have new experience. My another personal blog runs by a name of WandersandWords / www.girlwhowrites.in